Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just Can Not Keep Them Babies!


The greatness of being a mother is the most blessed gift the Lord has given. From the moment you are excited about them~to picking out their special names, it is truly a magical joy.
Who can forget the first time you hold and greet your sweet precious baby? I surely have not, I can remember each ones look, each ones smell, and touching them for the first time ever. I can remember making sure that I would never forget. From my first baby Stephanie, to my last baby KerriAnna, When I close my eyes I can remember meeting my new baby for the first time.
I rocked my babies, nursed my babies, cuddled with my sweet babies and sang to each of them. Each of them, Stephanie Michele (born in '93), Nicholas Brian(born in '94), Sarah Elizabeth(born in '05), and KerriAnna Jean(born in '08), have been my joy in my life.
I am so glad that our dear God had let me be blessed by having them.
I have not been able to keep them as babies, but I have been able to be there for them and to deliver love and care to each of them as they are growing. I love the connection I have with each of my children and I love watching them grow.
I think that the best gift that a parent can give to their children is unconditional love. Love your child as much the first day, as you will for his whole life. Love your children whether they make good choices or bad ones and just let them know you are there for them to talk to and to lean on. Keep a great spirit and soul in motherhood and just enjoy, for they do grow up so fast!
My KerriAnna just turned two and my SarahBeth will be five soon. My, how the time has flown by and my babies are simply not babies anymore, but little girls with sweet smiles and hearts of gold.
I love you my darlings, my dears, and my loves....

No comments:

Post a Comment